Animal Sponsorships are an affordable way to help us cover the costs for each animal’s food, shelter, and care.They make great gifts. Give the gift of love, one that lasts all year and allows a farm animal to live their life happy and safe. Please check out our FAQ below to learn more!
Choose which type of animal you’d like to sponsor:
You'll choose the specific animal on the next page...
• Can I name the animal? Sorry, no. Each of our animals already has a name and we don't change them.
• If I’ve met an animal or seen him/her online, can I choose the one I want to sponsor? In most cases, yes. Just indicate your preference on the order form.
• Am I the only sponsor of the animal I choose? Maybe. The animal sponsorships are symbolic, and the funds go into our general operating budget and are not earmarked to that specific animal (doing so would be impossible if you think about it — we can’t tell Charlie not to eat Mary’s food!).
• What happens if the animal passes away? Sometimes animals may die unexpectedly. In the event of death, we’ll make every effort to notify you as soon as possible, and give you the option of transferring your sponsorship to a different animal or ending it.
• Can I sponsor for less than 1 year? You bet! Just let us know how long you want to sponsor an animal. We'll multiply the monthly amount times the number of months you choose.
• How do you show who sponsors who? We will list your sponsorships on the sponsorship page.