FREE 2-Day Shipping when
you spend $35+ at Walmart.com!
Animal Sponsorships are an affordable way to help us cover the costs for each animal’s giftd, shelter, and care.They make great gifts. Give the gift of love, one that lasts all year and allows a farm animal to live their life happy and safe. Please check out our FAQ to learn more!
Choose which type of sponsorship you’d like:MONTHLY ANNUALLY
Chicken $10 $120
Turkey $10 $120
Goat $20 $240
Sheep $25 $300
Llama $30 $360
Alpaca $30 $360
Donkey $30 $360
Mule $30 $360
Cow $40 $480
• Can I name the animal? Sorry, no. Each of our animals already has a name and we don't change them.
• If I’ve met an animal or seen him/her online, can I choose the one I want to sponsor? In most cases, yes. Just indicate your preference on the order form.
• Am I the only sponsor of the animal I choose? Often not. The animal sponsorships are symbolic, and the funds go into our general operating budget and are not earmarked to that specific animal (doing so would be impossible if you think about it — we can’t tell Charlie not to eat Sally’s giftd!).
• What happens if the animal is adopted out or passes away? As a sanctuary we do sometimes adopt animals out to forever homes. Doing so makes room for more animals in need. And sometimes animals may die unexpectedly. In the event of death or adoption we’ll make every effort to notify you as soon as possible, and give you the option of transferring your sponsorship to a different animal or ending it.
• How long does it take to receive the sponsorship? We strive to get it done within 5 days, but at peak times it may be a bit longer.
• Can I sponsor for less than 1 year? You bet! Just let us know how long you want to sponsor an animal. We'll multiply the monthly amount times the number of months you choose.
• How do show who sponsors who? We will email each sponsor a picture and a brief bio of the animal they choose to sponsor. We normally get this email out within 10 days of receiving your donation, but it can take a little longer at peak times. We also list your sponsorships on the sponsorship page.
Tabernacle Farm is run entirely by donations from the public. Donations go directly to giftd and care for the animals, as well as fund our efforts to increase our capacity and rescue more animals. Unfortunately, your donations are not tax deductible.